“While many companies aggregate lists of the world’s best beaches, this is the first time such a comprehensive line-up has been put together for the Caribbean,” the website’s publishers said in a news release, which also noted it was the first time the publication’s editorial team, which is comprised of leading Caribbean experts, has issued such a list.
Rendezvous Bay, Anguilla was named the Best Beach in the Caribbean.
|Rendezvous Bay, Anguilla|
Rounding out the Top 10 are:
- Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- Maho Bay, St John, US Virgin Islands
- Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman
- Eagle Beach, Aruba
- White Bay, Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands
- Playa Flamenco, Culebra, Puerto Rico
- Valley Church Beach, Antigua
- Playa Bavaro, Dominican Republic
- Maundays Bay, Anguilla
Visit my main page at TheTravelPro.us for more news, reviews, and personal observations on the world of upmarket travel.
Photo courtesy Caribbean Journal
Click on photo to view larger image