Summer travel on sale from 10 U.S. gateways
U.A.E.-based Emirates is offering new summer travel early bird fares for flights originating in the United States to destinations across its global network.
Sale fares are applicable to select destinations on Emirates-operated flights only throughout the Emirates network from gateways including Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), Dallas (DFW), Houston (IAH), Los Angeles (LAX), Orlando (MCO), Seattle (SEA), San Francisco (SFO), Washington DC (IAD), and New York (JFK), as well as a trans-Atlantic route between JFK and Milan Malpensa Airport (MXP) in Italy.
|Emirates Boeing 777|
Photo courtesy Emirates
Select destination routes for Economy Class start from:
- Milan from $609.
- Dubai (DXB) from $949.
- Amman, Jordan (AMM); Beirut, Lebanon (BEY); Doha, Qatar (DOH) and Tehran, Iran (IKA) from $1,049.
- Mumbai (BOM) and Chennai (MAA), India; Karachi, Pakistan (KHI) and Colombo, Sri Lanka (CMB) from $1,149.
- Ahmedabad (AMD), Bangalore (BLR), Delhi (DEL) and Hyderabad (HYD), India; Islamabad, Pakistan (ISB); and Lahore (LHE) and Dhaka, Bangladesh (DHC) from $1,224.
- Nairobi, Kenya (NBO); Johannesburg (JNB) and Durban, South Africa (DUR); and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (ADD) from $1,249.
- Bangkok, Thailand (BKK); Hong Kong, China (HKG); Singapore (SIN); Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (KUL) and Jakarta, Indonesia (JKT) from $1,249.
- Ahmedabad (AMD), Bangalore (BLR), Chennai (MAA), Delhi (DEL), Hyderabad (HYD), Kozhikode (CCJ), Kolkata (CCU), Mumbai (BOM), and Thiruvananthapuram (TRV), India.
- Islamabad (ISB), Karachi (KHI), Lahore (LHE), Multan (MUX), Peshawar (PEW), and Sialkot, Pakistan (SKT).
- Bahrain (BAH)
- Beirut, Lebanon (BEY)
- Bangkok, Thailand (BKK)
- Dar es Salaam, Ethiopia (DAR)
- Dhaka, Bangladesh (DAC)
- Hong Kong (HKG), China
- Johannesburg, South Africa (JNB)
- Kochi, Japan (COK)
- Milan, Italy (MXP)
- Nairobi, Kenya (NBO)
- Singapore (SIN), and
- Tehran, Iran (IKA)
|Emirates flight attendants at SEA launch|
Then there is Emirates’ renowned in-flight service from the airline’s multi-national cabin crew comprised of over 135 nationalities, which has earned the carrier accolades as one of the World’s Best Airlines, including the No. 5 slot in the 2015 World Airline awards.
Passengers can book travel online at www.emirates.com.
Visit my main page at TheTravelPro.us for more news, reviews, and personal observations on the world of upmarket travel.
Photos by Carl Dombek unless otherwise noted
Click on photos to view larger images